New student visa applicants

From 1 July 2016, there will be only one student visa available to study in Australia – the Student visa (subclass 500).

After 1 July 2016, if you want to study in Australia, you will need to apply for the Student visa (subclass 500) regardless of your field of study.

To find out the documents you might buysoma need to provide with your student visa application, select your education provider from the list available at: Education providers.

For more information, refer to the factsheets below: